- Posted: over a month ago
You understand the power of great service experience and its ability to inspire customer behavior. You have a keen understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional services, both in front of the house and behind the scenes. But most of all, you see all of this in the context of furthering our clients' core mission or business. You will help large, complex government organizations to transform their global human capital, training, and education enterprise. The issues to be resolved are often difficult to define and quantify; may involve complex, traditionally competing interests; are often characterized by senior leadership interest and visibility, and require extensive proving and analysis.Consultant
- Independently works in a team environment to research, prepare and deliver high quality, on-time deliverables to clients.
- Builds trust and rapport with client by seeing assigned tasks in the context of broader strategic goals, anticipating risks and needs, and supporting decisions through well researched, data-driven reports or other inputs to deliverables.
- Independently manages time to complete assigned tasks, leads others in completing simple tasks, and contributes to team effort.
- Broadens general knowledge, skills, and abilities within Technical Assent Capability Areas.
- Develops deeper practical expertise in project Capability Areas.
- Participates in and applies Technical Assent's consulting approaches and methods.
- Shares knowledge with internal and external peers through writing and speaking 3-5 times per year.
- Contributes to organizational capability by building reusable process assets, templates, and tools that improve the consistency of our services.
- Supports business development by playing an active role in researching customer needs, competitive environment, and actively supporting proposal efforts.
- Recognizes opportunities and helps define customer solutions
- Work with Technical Assent Management to develop change orders or proposals that will solve the gap.
- Maintains a professional demeanor that is consistent with Technical Assent core values at all times.
Technical Assent is passionate about services – in government, business, and not-for-profit. We design exceptional service experiences, engineer them to be robust, and deliver real capability and business outcomes for our clients. You will be working on government programs that have strategic importance to our client. Your team will work IN and ON the client's core mission – helping them to deliver their services day-to-day while simultaneously looking for opportunities to improve. Our work is Driven by Evidence, Grounded in Understanding, and Focused on Impact.A LITTLE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We look for these attributes in our teammates.
- Our team combines the creative and the pragmatic to deliver the results that matter most to our clients. We see beauty when art and science come together.
- We seek self-starters, people who are confident in tackling challenges independently and bringing this to high-performing teams. We continually seek feedback from our customers and employees, looking for opportunities to grow.
- We are a small company which gives you an essential voice in shaping our culture. You will help grow our culture, and you will grow from the experience, too.
You will be part of a team to take an improvement concept and transform it into a capability – an asset that provides measurable value to our client's mission. The team will work with users, prototype, develop, and deliver new capabilities. We hold ourselves accountable to impacting outcomes.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?