A highly stable and growing direct marketing company seeks for UX Analyst to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions focusing on user needs while meeting business goals. You are responsible for delivering and seeing design though from delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specs to the production of UI elements.
Employ company design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs and suggesting solutions that optimize among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities. Collaborate effectively with management, marketing, and other stakeholders to build great user experience and design solutions.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Well-versed in Web technologies, best practices, emerging trends in eCommerce, media and marketing
- Expert in web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics)
- Strong Sketch, Photoshop + Adobe Creative Suite skills
- 4+ years of web design and graphic design experience in e-commerce, corporate, or agency setting Including significant Web Design responsibilities with experience in coding.
- Strong presentation and client-facing skills.
- Fluency with core graphic design principles: typography, form, color theory, composition, Imagery, etc. - especially as It relates to retail and e-commerce design.
- Experience implementing your own designs.
- Ecommerce experience Is highly desirable.
We regret that we are not able to reply to those who don't meet the required qualifications.