Job Title: Retail Account Manager (Consumer Goods)
Location: San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
This position will be responsible for generating sales within continental US through a high profile partner relationship with National Retail authorized resellers.
· This position is required to achieve a defined sales quota
· Manages relationships at the executive level as well as mid-management levels within the accounts that he/she are assigned.
· Provides timely and concise communication of strategies, programs and product road map information to their assigned accounts.
· Responsible for developing the forecasts for each named account through gathering and analyzing the baseline data from sales-out reports, inventories, and trending this with competitive and general market data as available.
· Plan, develop, and implement timely product transitions as appropriate for all product families.
· Provide competitive market feedback (including competitive pricing, products, rebates, bundling deals) on a weekly basis.
· Provide input to channel marketing/product marketing for sales tools, demos and product requirements within their assigned customer base.
· Represents the company at customer sponsored Trade Shows and other regional/national events as required.
· Schedule QBRs (Quarterly business reviews) when appropriate with the Executive Management teams of his/her named accounts.
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interface with all levels of management.
· 2-5 years of retail sales or distribution experience is preferred.
Consumer goods experience is a must!
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
-Ranked Top 500 Asian-Owned & Asian Pacific American-Owned Businesses in the US -Ranked Top 100 Diversity-Owned & Privately-Owned Businesses in California -Ranked INC500 Fastest Growing Private Companies -Ranked Top 100 Largest Women Owned Business San Francisco Business Times -Ranked 50 Largest Minority-Owned Companies San Francisco Business Times - Ranked in Top 100 Woman Owned Business in the US, Diversity Business -Ranked in the Top 10 Minority-Owned Businesses in the Philadelphia Business Journal -Ranked in the Top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses in the 2014 Philadelphia Business Journal