- Lead, Mentor, Train, Supervise, and Manage a team of Product Owners that have the following responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with IT, business units and vendors to identify potential opportunities (projects and programs) to improve business operations, and deliver business outcomes.
- Consult with business unit’s and review IT usage, services, technology, and department specific projects. Identify, forecast and develop IT needs.
- Establish subject matter expertise in healthcare business functions and operations to develop business requirements, functional requirements, and test plans
- Coordinate the delivery of IT solutions using established project management methodology. Present alternate strategies, new products, and service offerings to improve business efficiencies through technology.
- Manage development of the business case packet. Analyze and report operational and financial impacts of vendors, products and services.
- Prepare and submit operational budget and cost estimates for proposed projects to senior management.
- Provide research and direction in utilizing an established project management methodology. Present alternative strategies, new products and service offerings to reduce negative impacts to projects.
- Serve as liaison for the Information Technology (IT) department and all other departments and management to identify, forecast and address IT needs.
- Establish and maintain business process documentation, compliance and security requirements, and regulatory goals on an ongoing basis and across all programs and projects.
- IT project deliverables and milestones including;
- Business and functional requirements associated with test cases, and business processes.
- Cross-Functional impact analysis of projects and programs
- Coordinate project delivery plan across all IT units
- Maintain meeting minutes, risk and issues logs, and action items
- Maintain delivery status in the required systems
- Reports on usage and metrics
- Identify, define, and develop new capabilities, processes, and technologies required for the efficiency of the IT organization.
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement techniques to improve the people, processes, and tools.
- Lead a metrics driven organization by reporting on portfolio and program status to executive management.
- Lead and manage a high performance team.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support IT communications
- Research new ways to conduct business operations
- Research new technologies and its applicability
- Provide ideas to resolve risks and issues to IT leadership team
- Participate in learning and development – Maintain active career development plan
- Mentor, tutor, and train fellow employees, interns, or consultants
- Improve and manage performance levels of the team members
- PO manager will directly manage a team of four to eight product owners that are responsible for business facing functions.
- The product owner will manage a matrix group of individuals to deliver technology solutions successfully.
- The product owner will mentor, train, and guide interns, fresh recruits on ensuring that standards and guidelines are followed.
- The PO manager will lead a peer groups to identify and deliver solutions to IT strategies and tactics.
- Four-year college degree
- 8+ years related experience
- 5 years of management experience Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 8+ years experience that has served in multiple roles such as business analyst, programmer, process analyst, project manager, and business consultant.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT infrastructure, applications, and administrative tools
- Extensive knowledge of portfolio management and performance monitoring practices and methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business principles
- Extensive knowledge of IT organizational practices
- Ability to build, maintain and extend relationships across the organization
- Leadership and executive-level communication
- Ability to manage and direct activities of others in a multi-project environment
- Ability to perform business and process analysis
- Preferred tools
- Atlassian platform tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Project management and Business Process tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Bizagi, etc)
- Collaboration tools (e.g. MS Teams, Slack, etc)
-Ranked Top 500 Asian-Owned & Asian Pacific American-Owned Businesses in the US -Ranked Top 100 Diversity-Owned & Privately-Owned Businesses in California -Ranked INC500 Fastest Growing Private Companies -Ranked Top 100 Largest Women Owned Business San Francisco Business Times -Ranked 50 Largest Minority-Owned Companies San Francisco Business Times - Ranked in Top 100 Woman Owned Business in the US, Diversity Business -Ranked in the Top 10 Minority-Owned Businesses in the Philadelphia Business Journal -Ranked in the Top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses in the 2014 Philadelphia Business Journal
Why Work Here?TechLink Systems is a privately held IT Consulting Firm that provides Consulting Services to organizations nationwide. TechLink Systems is a certified MWOBE and has been in business since 1998. Our network spans all major U.S. metropolitan areas touched by major sectors such as entertainment and leisure, finance, industry and government, health sciences, and information technology. Whether you are a client seeking IT services and support or a candidate searching for new opportunities, TechLink System's outstanding customer service and dedication will exceed your expectations in the marketplace! TechLink has 6 regional offices located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Manila, and Bangalore. http://www.techlinksystems.com/ Awards: -Ranked Top 500 Asian-Owned & Asian Pacific American-Owned Businesses in the US -Ranked Top 100 Diversity-Owned & Privately-Owned Businesses in California -Ranked INC500 Fastest Growing Private Companies -Ranked Top 100 Largest Women Owned Business San Francisco Business Times -Ranked 50 Largest Minority-Owned Companies San Francisco Business Times - Ranked in Top 100 Woman Owned Business in the US, Diversity Business -Ranked in the Top 10 Minority-Owned Businesses in the Philadelphia Business Journal -Ranked in the Top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses in the 2014 Philadelphia Business Journal
We only choose the best partners from diverse backgrounds and different perspectives.