● Create, plan and manage the company's digital media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
● Prepare instructional videos, blogs, industry-related articles that are used to educate others and increase brand awareness.
● Prepare accurate quantitative reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
● Coordinate with outside experts to improve our marketing results.
● Identify issues, trends, and new technologies affecting our industry and ensure we’re a driving force in leading the charge.
● Analyze and iterate important metrics that affect the traffic to our different websites and target audience.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
● A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising (helps to have past projects to share your talents).
● In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
● Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.