Quality Assurance Project Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Detailed, organization skills and project management is a plus.
This position is Non-Exempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Creates and maintains data, documentation and systems to track, monitor, and support the supplier management program.
- Ensures integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness of area of responsibility.
- Corresponds with suppliers regarding inquiries and completion of documentation required by company policies and procedures, such as quality agreements, expectations, etc.
- Uses discretion in escalating unusual product performance issues, collaborates with other functional areas to discuss and resolve.
- Participates in product improvement teams, strategic program development, risk assessments and other analytical teams responsible for the improvement of products and regulatory issues.
- This position requires a very high degree of technical competence and communicative ability in order to receive, evaluate, investigate and respond to internal customers' questions and requests.
- Interfaces with several multi-functional areas, such as Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Legal, and Purchasing to document, review, and resolve supplier performance issues.
- Creates supplier exception report rate documentation for global review with US and international manufacturing facilities.
- Maintains the global approved supplier listing, communicates discrepancies to manufacturing plants and management, and provides solutions to address gaps/discrepancies.
- Conducts Label information reviews and collaborates with the labeling group to assure accuracy of ingredient allergen information.
- Provides support to management for event planning, meeting scheduling/planning/preparation, report preparation, correspondence/communications, and tracking department projects and timelines. B.S. degree in science, business or technical related field to perform all aspects of the job.
- The Quality Assurance Project Specialist is responsible for producing the highest quality results while operating within the constraints of the business timelines and guidelines.
Responsibilities also include developing positive relations with other individuals within as well as outside the department. In addition to the duties described, the incumbent completes all other projects as assigned by management as well as assures compliance to Nutritional Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Five - seven years of customer support, business, or project planning experience preferred.
- A high degree of interpersonal relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and/or function with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure and stress common to office environments.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and analytical thinking.
- Must be able to deal effectively with problems and customers.
- Must have knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritional products.
- Must have Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Access, and Lotus. '
Techlink Systems Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Techlink Systems Inc.