To obtain the necessary documentation from physicians to substantiate a patients need for medical
supplies for submission to their insurance.
II. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Professionally contact physician office staff via phone, fax, and/or e-mail in order to obtain medical
2. Develops and maintains knowledge in Medical Supplies and/or Insurance Guidelines
3. Ability to identify and professionally resolve customer service related issues
4. Works in conjunction with Sales Ops to identify and support customer service related initiatives as
defined by company goals and objectives
5. Meets or exceeds daily, weekly, and monthly inbound or outbound call goals in conjunction with
productivity measurements as communicated by their direct supervisors
6. Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and
minimum call volumes.
7. Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
8. Ability to work within Special Projects, Progress Notes, and/or Service Tickets Team as business
needs may indicate
III. ANCILLARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Fosters positive interactions for physicians office staff with Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. to aid in
the facilitation of continued long term working relationships
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberators philosophy-Professional excellence,
teamwork and integrity.
3. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
IV. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
Level 2: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); 2-3 years prior Medical Industry
experience with call center or customer service and/or 12 months-18 month prior exp. as an SS 1
representative with a minimum performance level of meets expectations.
1. Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical
procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to write internal and external business
correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
management, team members, and/or customers.
2. Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions,
proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Advanced analytical reasoning to include ability to forecast exponentials within work flow
processes and reason against outside factors.
4. Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Access or other database software.
5. Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications
VI. WORK REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed