Techdigital Corporation San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Experience with epoxies,, visual inspection, optical alignment
- Ability to demonstrate dexterity and hand-eye coordination is desired
- Must be able to perform repetitive task for 8 to 12 hours
- Must be able to use microscope for duration of the shift as needed
- Work in a clean room environment following all cleanliness protocols
- Strict attention to detail
- Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication, manufacture, assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices as well as setting up, operating, performing maintenance on and troubleshooting equipment.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More than two years of manufacturing assembly experience.
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to use
- basic tools of measurement, such as microscopes.
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
- Has good attention to detail Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
- Physical Demand While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally the employee may be required to lift or move at least 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AddressSan Jose, CA