- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TechSur Solutions is a digital services company whose mission is to enable digital transformation for our customers improving quality and efficiency. Based in the DC metropolitan area, TechSur specializes in advanced cloud services, modernization for both IT structures and applications, leveraging Agile development, and Data Analytics. Since we were formed in August of 2016, we have supported multiple impactful and exciting government programs
TechSur Solutions is searching for a Recruiting Executive to develop and maintain new and existing client relationships as well as and work proactively to secure new clients. As Recruiting Executive, you will be expected to professionally represent TechSur in presentations and briefings, conduct demonstrations and prepare proposals. You must be able to effectively position TechSur and present a strong value proposition to clients.
The successful candidate will be focused on supporting the identification, qualification, negotiation, and managing of potential technology, project/program management, business consultant, and cleared candidates for our Public Sector Division. You will be responsible for recruiting cleared candidates and working within a team to support the recruiting efforts for TechSur, communicating regularly with the senior management, as well as managers regarding hiring priorities. Additional responsibilities include determining the most effective sourcing options and developing and supporting the most effective recruiting processes.
- Present company overview to potential candidates to communicate TechSur’s mission, growth plans, culture, values, and benefits
- Experienced recruiting candidates with Federal background
- Build relationships and partnerships with Program/Account Managers to ensure a consistent and effective approach is developed to attract top IT talent
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future openings
- Minimum of 1 year of IT recruiting experience; preference given to candidates with knowledge and experience recruiting for various levels of security clearances
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and assessing candidates for Federal Government clients
- Creative sourcing experience (job boards, mailing lists, user groups, trade organizations, cold calling, referrals, networking, etc.)
- Perform in-person interviews with candidates to engage behavioral interviewing strategies further evaluate prospective candidates.
- Proficient knowledge of IT technical skills used by each position
- 1-5 years recruiting experience in the IT Area
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of government contracting employment laws (OFCCP)
- Exceptional networking and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate services and rates
- Critical thinking ability to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task to meet frequent deadlines
- Ability to assimilate well into a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a competitive marketplace
- A proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets
- Strong planning, follow-up, and organizational skills
Education and Training:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information systems, communications, engineering, math or related field is required
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, or experience
"TechSur Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
BusinessView all jobs at TechSur Solutions