We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to become an integral part of our client team!
Duration: August 12, 2019 – August 31, 2020 (Option to extend till October 30, 2020)
Skill and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience providing a team leadership or lead role for organizational and process design for a large-scale business transformation program composed of large multiple concurrent projects. Experience should include designing target state operating models, organizational design, process design, business case development, financial modelling, value stream mapping, and gap analysis activities.
- 5 years’ experience leading a business transformation practice for an organization, overseeing the adoption of best practices, coaching and mentoring practitioners, providing quality assurance on work products, managing resource assignments, and leading the team.
- 10 years’ direct, hands-on experience with complex business architecture and modelling, including working directly with executive leadership teams and facilitating stakeholder workshops, to develop future state models, performance gap analyses, and develop transition plans to move to the future state.
- 5 years’ experience providing program or project leadership of large business transformation activities, including planning and program/project management, working with executive leaders, oversight of project managers/team leaders, organizational change management, risk management, and reporting to executive sponsors.
- 5 years’ experience performing analysis and implementing change in a healthcare environment or complex public sector environment. Experience should include analysis of healthcare service delivery activities, elicitation with clinical stakeholders, and assisting the business through change and transformation.