Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: August 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TechOp Solutions is looking for professionals that are interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities! Are you looking to make an impact where you can assist our clients solve challenges? If so, we encourage you to apply to learn more about our Technical Analyst position!
We are seeking a technically inclined practitioner with interest in developing in Office 365 applications such as Power Apps, Power Automate, MS Stream, and InfoPath. The project's goal is to maintain and improve (through enhanced UI/UX and automation) a high-visibility system used by thousands of employees. As a member of the team you will:
- Manipulate data in SharePoint lists and Microsoft Access.
- Gather requirements for, design, build, and deploy user interfaces in Power Apps.
- Gather requirements for, design, build, and deploy flows through Power Automate to automate manual processes.
- Improve SharePoint UI/UX.
- Work in a production environment where your decisions immediately impact thousands of users.
- Assist in Power BI dashboard development.
- Display strong core consulting skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, client management, writing, time management and organizational skills, analysis, and presentation (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to various audiences to drive decision-making.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to various audiences to drive decision-making
- Willingness to challenge the status quo through process and technological improvements.
- Bachelor's and 3+ years' experience
- Experience coding or a willingness to learn.
- Experience in Power Apps & Power Automate or a willingness to learn
- Experience working with SharePoint, and a suite of Office 365 applications.
- Experience working directly with a client.
- Attention to detail as we are working in a production environment where our decisions have an immediate impact on users.
- Someone with a CBP Full BI or DoD Top Secret clearance with ability obtain reciprocity for CBP Full BI Clearance (High-Risk Public Trust)
- SharePoint Online
- Power BI experience is a plus
TechOp Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
TechOp Solutions International
BusinessView all jobs at TechOp Solutions International