System Engineer III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Systems Engineer
Duration: 6-months, extendable
Location: Santa Clara, CA
The Senior Systems Engineer in Client Sequencing Solutions will be part of the system development team focusing on supporting on-market liquid handling automation systems. Major tasks will include instrument failure analysis/trouble-shooting, feasibility evaluations, testing, implementation and validation of changes, in collaboration with internal/external stakeholders.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintain and optimize automated systems to ensure the product continuously meet customer requirements as well as applicable standards and regulations;
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality;
- Troubleshoot anomalies ;
- Perform failure/root cause analysis using tools such as FMEA;
- Perform risk and impact analysis;
- Perform feasibility evaluations or equivalency studies;
- Implement changes;
- Perform traceability analysis;
- Verify and validate effectiveness of changes;
- Create artifacts required per applicable procedures;
- Track issues found according to company's defect/change tracking process;
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines. Advanced degree preferred;
- 5+ years of professional experience preferably with liquid handling automation systems;
- Hands-on experience with integrated pipetting systems such as Hamilton, Tecan, Beckman, or others is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with automated systems including motors, encoders, and other transducers;
- Experience in reliability or life testing;
- Understanding of the mechanics of automated systems;
- Familiar with compliance testing such as EMC/EMI is a huge plus;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills;
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at TechOne Staffing