Quality Assurance Analyst
TechNix LLC Tallahassee, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Duration: 6 months with extension possible
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Required Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 6+ years testing and workload modelling experience across various technology platforms (Web-based, web services, .Net, apps etc.)
- 6+ years of experience in test planning and SLA's definition
- Well versed in QTP/UFT Automation Tool
- Experience developing and deploying test strategies for software applications and interfaces
- 6+ years of experience in developing and managing testing strategies
- As in-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies.
- Good understanding of QA methodology test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
- Solid understanding QA Best Practices.
- Strong Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required
- Experience with testing in source control (Team Foundation Server)
- Ability to translate business requirements into test scenarios
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to proactively identify problems and generate solutions
- A good understanding of the dataflow, data model and data dictionary
- Understanding of the application functionality and Non-Functional requirements along with SLA's defined.
- Identifying the test scenarios to validate the performance of key business functions and certifying the NFR requirements.
- Identify the test environment, test data and access needs.
- Create performance test plans, baselines, execute planned tests.
- Analyze test results and call out any discrepancies against the SLA's.
- Publish performance analysis reports and conduct review sessions with all the stakeholders.
- Provide ad-hoc performance testing/load generation for support of development tasks.
- Assist with Troubleshooting & System Tuning
- Lead performance test reviews
- Review performance test artifacts for comment and approval,
- Write and distribute risk assessment
- Work with the development leads and business leads to ensure full coverage in the testing scripts.
TechnologyView all jobs at TechNix LLC