- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT Solutions Group is looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to join our team working either in-person or fully remote. In-person work would be performed in Reston, VA. This position supports the Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) program. Job# TI953
The Cloud Architect provides the necessary technical expertise to architect and design cyber security solutions to be deployed into cloud-based and hybrid environments for Federal Government clients. This position requires thorough knowledge of cloud and security architectures, design methodologies, tools, and techniques employed to reduce the client’s cyber security risk posture. Candidates will bring a consultative approach to solving our clients’ cyber security problems, coupled with demonstrated experience designing enterprise cybersecurity solutions utilizing cloud-based tools for Federal government clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of cloud, network, and security architectures and technologies
- Provide technical oversight in the development of enterprise security architecture solutions
- Lead technical engagement to assess clients’ business and technical objectives, determine deliverables, evaluate risks, and recommend implementation approaches
- Lead the development of cyber security architecture and designs of enterprise IT COTS security solutions into geographically dispersed data centers
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Ensure that mapping of data elements provided by COTS products to the Logical Data Model
- Ensure that designs are effective in delivering cyber security data and information to risk management dashboards
- Ensure ManTech and DHS CDM policies and procedures are followed via audits and other inspection mechanisms
- Lead and/or support the development of solution product costs for procurement
- Work internally to develop strategic plans for architecture, engineering, integration, and dashboard
- Report and provide feedback to senior management as required
- Document, manage, and report on project risks and opportunities
- Assist in rectifying issues and improving service in faltering/failing projects
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of enterprise IT Architecture experience, combined with 5 years of hands-on enterprise IT engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Must hold a security certification: CISSP, Azure Architect, AWS Architect, Google Cloud Architect, CCIE, CCSP, Security+, CCNA/CCNP Security, CISA, VCP, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, and/or GLSC highly desirable
- Experience implementing technical solutions using COTS security tools in complex cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Demonstrated experience:
- Architecting, designing, engineering, integrating, configuring, and deploying COTS solutions
- Understanding of 2 or more of these IT/Security functions; asset management, vulnerability management, identity and access management, network security, and data protection.
- Leading enterprise IT solution activities from conceptual design to deployment and sustainment
- Understanding the data sets or information provided by COTS tools in support of the needs of the organization
- Understanding of Cloud Access Security Brokers, Cloud Security Posture Management, and Cloud Asset Management technologies.
- Understanding of Zero Trust Architecture and solutions
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef and DevOps practices
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as CloudFormation, TerraForm, Azure ARM templates
- Minimum of 5 years of experience architecting or engineering in Federal Government networks
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting an ISSO/ISSM in the development of Security Authorization requirements by providing technical expertise of system implementation. Includes providing technical evidence in support of A&A processes. Includes experience with NIST RMF
- Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing as well as emerging technologies to deliver enterprise solutions
- Must be able to articulate emerging cybersecurity, Cloud, or other IT technology trends
- Strong understanding of industry best practices related to the implementation of cybersecurity tools, information security policy, NIST, and FISMA controls
- Experience collaborating with Federal clients to mature operational processes, reduce redundancies, and develop innovative solutions
- Experience understanding organizational needs, proposing solutions, and managing project execution efforts designed to deliver overall program benefits for Government Agencies
- Demonstrated experience in problem resolution and risk management, ensuring customer satisfaction in the delivery of medium to large projects
- Experience in conducting assessments of an Enterprise by reviewing technical documentation, conducting interviews and workshops to identify gaps and develop tailored solutions
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office
- Demonstrated ability to present to senior leadership and client audiences
- Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- JIRA experience
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must be a US citizen (non-dual citizenship), and pass a background investigation
- Able to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability/Entry on Duty (EOD)
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance desired.
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
TechINT Solutions GroupWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing company with a great employee-centered culture and competitive salary and benefits.