Senior Network Communications Engineer Subject Matter Expert
Participate and support technical discussion/meetings; perform network and communications technical analyses; create network and communication technical solutions inputs that include: ports and protocols and network diagrams; research necessary to support development for Bill of Materials; and support future studies and research on new technologies and/or initiative. Provide results of these efforts in each monthly status report. Status report shall include major milestones and activities, and risks/challenges.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
The Contractor shall maintain personnel on contract that possess the expertise and the knowledge to maintain, implement, integrate, and configure F5 devices and Juniper SRX firewalls. The contractor shall perform the following tasks, with input from the DEPS PMO:
- Fully configure and operate both stand alone and load balanced configurations of F5s in both physical and virtualized implementations.
- Configure the F5s to support Common Access Card (CAC) and account/password authentication and authorization.
- Design, update, and implement scripting and delegated authorization methodologies such as Kerberos Constrained Delegation (KCD) and other F5 capabilities to support SharePoint 2013 and later versions.
- Analyze F5 and Juniper logs, troubleshoot, and develop solutions to resolve issues encountered with the F5 and Juniper
- Engineer and configure the F5s to support the end user web browsers to include both the use and prohibition on session tokens.
- Configure and operate applications, addresses, policies, and the corresponding groupings within the Juniper SRX environment.
Requirements: Minimum of 10 years' experience in Networks and Communications and a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in F5 devices.
- Weekly Status Report on F5 engineering tasks
- F5 Architecture Diagrams and Solutions Documents, if requested
Clearance Requirements: Secret level security clearance required.
TechGuard SecurityFort Meade, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.