Project Manager II
Manages project scope, schedule, budget, and risk. Develops project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, project schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information. Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the project and proposes budgets for the same. Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations, and project reviews.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project Ensures compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract
- Manages project scope and objectives, and organizes, coordinates, and implements the project
- Provides day-to-day project direction, ensuring quality standards, project tracking, and analysis of assigned aspects of assigned project
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
- As Principal Representative, provides status updates to the Government on the project
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Minimum of bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Project Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desired: CAPM, PMP, or equivalent certification
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with CI Poly level security clearance required.
TechGuard SecurityFort Meade, MD
TechnologyView All TechGuard Security Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.