Senior Data Analyst
- Expired: September 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TechFlow, Inc. is immediately hiring a Senior Data Analyst to support a large government contract. The Senior Data Analyst will be a part of our Platform Services division supporting various internal and external groups as a critical member of the team. The ideal candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. The Senior Data Analyst will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Develop and support report creation and data analysis to solve operational problems
- Demonstrate analytical ability, problem-solving & critical thinking using data to draw conclusions and generate ideas to improve operations
- Value intellectual honesty with your peers, and prefer to be transparent and apolitical about the strengths and weaknesses of your research and possible interpretations
- Process and validate large amounts of data
- Create customer presentation material
- Perform database analysis including filtering, data cleaning, and review of reports and performance indicators to identify problems.
- Identify areas of opportunity in efficiency & process automation.
- Partner with field quality teams to identify and implement appropriate quality improvements
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with different levels of the organization including external contacts
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience building Visual Dashboards for end-users using Data Visualization/BI Tool (AWS QuickSight or similar)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience building reports using data from an EAM or CMMS system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills combined with situational awareness and adaptability in the face of challenging circumstances
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to obtain and retain a Public Trust clearance
- Proficient with statistical analysis with ability to integrate and manipulate data
- Understands data quality, data visualization techniques and standards
- Ability to present complex analytics in understandable formats
- Understand data modeling and how to interpret a relational data model when constructing SQL queries and building reports
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government's most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has four principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, Digital Services and Energy & Mobility Solutions. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) - Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance
TechnologyView all jobs at TechFlow, Inc
Get fresh DATA Governance Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.