Field Service Representative
- Expired: November 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
TechFlow, Inc. is hiring a Field Service Representative to support project management and installation of EV charging technology. This is a hands-on field service position installing at multiple locations throughout the U.S. The ideal candidate has experience installing and configuring equipment or other similar high-technology products, coordinating receipt and other vendors on-site and communicating with the on-site customer to ensure satisfactory delivery. This position requires up to and occasionally exceeding 85% travel and good communication and service with diverse customers.
- Coordinating on-site installation of large equipment at multiple locations
- Installing equipment in various field locations
- Configuring hardware and software components after installation
- Testing equipment to identify issues
- Documenting installation and repairs
- Assist in scheduling, communicating and coordinating installation to meet contract requirements
- Provide local stakeholders and senior managers clear and timely updates on current installation status
- Working knowledge of safety requirements while working on low voltage systems
- Review scope of work produced by project team for technical accuracy
- Gather site POC signatures of approval on work and update management on progress
- High school diploma/GED
- 5+ years of experience in Field Service or installation role
- Experience with customer relations specifically in coordinating visits and installations
- Experience working with multiple contractors and/or construction projects
- Experience communicating professionally with customers and upper management on project status
- Ability to travel up to 85%
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which could include weekends, evenings and holidays
- Proficiency with a variety of productivity platforms such as MS Teams, MS Outlook, MS Office Suite.
- Ability to pass screening for military base access through e-Verify
- Knowledge of safety guidance
- OSHA, CPR, or SSHO Certified
- Prior military electronics technician experience and training. Examples: Avionics, Radar, Networks, Nodal, ISR, Navigation, Geospatial systems technician, Detection Systems, Unmanned Platforms & Aircraft technicians, Medical Equipment technicians, and other advanced electronics systems.
- Prior military Supply/Cargo Specialist experience.
- Defense, Aviation or Border Patrol security equipment experience in technology as a repair technicians or other comparable experience in field support capacity such as test and evaluation Field Support Engineer.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government's most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) - Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at TechFlow, Inc
Get fresh Field Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.