TechFlow, Inc Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EMI is hiring a Carpenter to join our team. The primary responsibilities of this position includes; working from blue prints, specifications, drawings and instructions to design, build, remodel, retrofit, maintain and repair various types of facilities and structures. Design, build, install, and repair structural woodwork, flooring, ceilings and cabinetry. The Carpenter is also required to operate, maintain, and calibrate hand and power carpentry tools, recognize and select appropriate lumber types and grades, make rough sketches, estimate cost, time and materials of carpentry projects.
- Planning and laying out work from blueprints, drawings, models, or verbal instructions.
- Designs, constructs, remodels, retrofits and repairs interior and exterior structures made of wood, drywall, plaster, concrete or brick.
- Designs, constructs, retrofits, and repairs cabinets, tables, shelves, benches, partitions, flooring, door and window frames.
- Installs, repairs and maintains building roofs.
- Doors will include the repair and replacement of metal doors, door closers, door sweeps, weather stripping, peep holes etc.
- Vinyl siding, metal siding, gutters and downspouts, shingles, flat roof repair, vct tile, ceramic tile and grout.
- Concrete replacement and repair.
- Drywall repairs, to include mudding, sanding and painting of walls.
- Using and maintaining a variety of Carpenter's hand tools, portable power tools and standard measuring instruments.
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work.
- Selects materials necessary for the work.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Cleans, maintains, adjusts, calibrates and services tools and equipment used in the performance of duties.
- Inspects completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building and safety codes and regulations.
- Estimates cost, time and materials for carpentry projects.
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
- Participates in the maintenance and operation of the Structural shop.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Formal apprenticeship or 2-4 years training and building/remodeling experience preferred.
- Valid NC Drivers License
- All applicants must pass a drug test and background check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain access to military installations
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Wellness Resources
AddressMarine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at TechFlow, Inc