Have you dreamed about the Future, AI, Self-Driving cars, now you can be part of that future.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on the cutting-edge of technological innovation at the Most Important Companies in the US? Are you inquisitive and excited about venturing into untested waters that will take society into the next era? If you are passionate about solving problems using new approaches, programming to create new possibilities, find solutions where everybody finds problems, a career in the field of Big Data may be for you.
TechField is an IT consulting firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. At TechField we value professionals with degrees in Computer Science or engineering, as well as 2-3 years of experience in programming or data analysis. If you have the right education, expertise or skills, we will train you to become a successful professional in the field of BigData.
NOTE: Foreigners also have chance, we will provide VISA Sponsorship if you meet the requirements.
Our comprehensive Consultant Program is a 6-7-week intensive workshop led by field experienced subject matter experts. Training prepares you to be an effective Big Data consultant.
TRAINING BENEFITS INCLUDES:
- 4-6 hours a day of applied data science classroom training
- Involvement with diverse Big Data tools such as Spark/Kafka/NiFi/HDFS/Hadoop/Docker/ELK/AWS
- Great work environment
- Assignments to enhance your classroom learning
- Personalized coaching from our SMEs
- Real Life Scenarios
- Industry Coaching
- Consultant training seminars focusing on professional and soft skills
- Furnished corporate housing
- Transportation to and from the Atlanta headquarters
- Training materials
- Guidance about the trending technologies in the industry
- Knowledge in the industry trending technologies
You will also be coached on how to land consulting projects with our high-profile Fortune 500 partners such as:
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
Our career advisors will help to set up your interviews with these established brands and secure contracts across the United States. We cover travel to and from each client site as well as hotel accommodations for the first 2 weeks of your new project. Once a project is completed, our team is already hard at work to secure your next amazing opportunity. Many of our consultants make an average of $80k to $100k after their first 2 years with us!
We currently have only 6 slots open for this exciting opportunity to become a Data Science consultant. Contact our Technical Recruiter to walk you through the 3-step hiring process:
1. Initial pre-screen phone call with your Recruiter
2. Technical interview with a lead SME that includes live coding
3. Confirmation Skype call which ensures overall suitability for the position
In order to qualify for our amazing opportunity to advance your career, the following is required:
- MUST have experience with coding/programing in any language
- Experience with OOP Concepts
- analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to translate objectives to a project plan with milestones, and resource/technology requirements, and teach, lead, and manage projects/people/clients to successful execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in SQL and Linux- but not required
- Servers infrastructure/Architecture knowledge
- Business Intelligence, AWS/Azure, & ETL tool knowledge are a plus to have for this position but not required.
- Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
- Not required that you have experience with Big Data – that’s what we’ll help you to do, as you just need to have the knowledge of coding!
- SQL and Linux not required but nice to have
Not required that you have experience with Big Data – that’s what we’ll help you to do, as you just need to have the knowledge of coding!