HOW TO APPLY?
You may also send your resume to Irene.Gamboa@BrighterBrain.com
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our growing team of analytics experts. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why”. The ideal candidate is a data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing a company’s data architecture to support next generation and data initiatives. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders.
What you need for this position:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field and experience in a similar Big Data Engineer role.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to project manage and work with cross-functional teams
- Working SQL knowledge with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Object-oriented/Object function scripting languages such as Python, Scala, etc.