Company: Medical Device Company
Title: Specialist 3, Engineering Program/Project Mgmt
Contract Position: 1 year with potential contract extension
• Work hours: Generally Standard 8am-5pm with the understanding that this is a global team and there are times work will drift outside those hours.
• Remote during COVID restrictions. Eventually some onsite work will be required.
• 3 Must haves on the resume:
1. Experience with supplier management
2. Experience with global cross functional teams
3. Experience with medical devices, CFR 820, ISO 13485, etc.
4. Bonus for experience with the European Union, CE marking and notified bodies
Responsible for working with internal customers to scope projects, create work plans, track progress against work schedules, track budget progress and burn rates, keep plans up to date and publish results, create and present management reports on project outcome and status. Responsible for establishing project quality requirements and adhering to our established method of executing and tracking projects. Responsible for maintaining all active project plans in MS Project (or other similar PPM software) and will be responsible for helping BD associates to learn and adopt these technologies. Bachelor�s degree in related field (business, engineering, or related analytical field). Minimum of 6 years of project management. History of working in a shared service or BPO organization. Mastery skills in understanding the business, being agile and applying expertise in communication and working with diverse groups of people and skill sets. Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of PPPM software (like MS Project, and Project Server).
TechData Service Company LLCwww.techdataservice.com
Salt Lake City, UT