Research Associate (Biology) - BB16087185
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Research Associate (Biology) – BB16087185
Lehi, UT 84043
The Research Associate Contractor will work onsite in our Discovery Biology lab in Lehi, UT. The position is focused on the Company’s in vitro preclinical research efforts. He/she will be responsible to perform all duties related to experimental design and execution, data analysis, presentation of laboratory results, general laboratory responsibilities and assisting colleagues.
• Basic cellular and molecular biology skills (including but not limited to tissue culture skills of mammalian cell lines, siRNA/shRNA transfection, qRT-PCR, western blot, ELISA, reporter assays, …).
• Develop and optimize various types of molecular- and cell-based assays (medium to high throughput).
• Screen sets of compounds to evaluate potency and specificity in vitro.
• Keep detailed logs of the experiments (electronic lab notebook) and report scientific findings through write-ups, presentations.
• Perform general laboratory duties as required, including maintaining and cleaning of lab equipment, purchasing of research supplies under guidance from senior staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
THIS IS AN ONSITE ROLE IN LEHI UTAH - All workers required to be vaccinated
• Hands-on expertise with mammalian cell culture is required
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills, including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
• Generate, collect, analyze and present experimental data in team meetings
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• He/she must be self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, collaborative, and willing to take risks.
• Ability to quickly learn new techniques and skills.
• At least 3 years of post-degree relevant experience in an academic or industry experience
• THIS IS AN ONSITE ROLE IN LEHI UTAH - All workers required to be vaccinated
Bachelor’s Required or Master’s degree in Biological Sciences or related discipline.
TechData is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
TechData Service Company LLC