R Developer,Biostatistician,Both remote
TechData Service Company LLC Basking Ridge, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an R Programmer to join the growing R Programming Team. In this role, you will design,
develop, test, and maintain R programs which support the development of state-of-the-art reports and,
at times, shiny applications, used by biostatisticians and statistical programmers worldwide. Reporting
to the R Shiny Programming Lead, within the Analytics and Reporting Tools (ART) team, you will
contribute to multiple projects aimed at improving the success, efficiency, and quality of our trials from
design to statistical reporting, data exploration, and visualization.
The preferred R stack experience includes dplyr, rmarkdown, dbplyr, ggplot2, roxygen, and plotly to
solve complex challenges.
Note, the collaborative team member typically reports to the team lead, though only requires minimal
Use data and visualizations to inform business solutions
Organize data, analysis, reports, and applications into reproducible repositories
Provide technical documentation
3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining SQL code
5+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining R code
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· At project level, ensures the study designs are scientifically sound, the efficacy and safety endpoints meets regulatory requirements.
- Provide statistical support to Clinical Development Plan for multiple compounds
- Participate in pre-IND and NDA/BLA activities
- At study level, provide statistical input to study protocols, develop statistical analysis plan
- Assist in writing relevant sections of the clinical study report and publication
- Monitor internal and CRO project activities including timelines, deliverables and resources
- Ability to use SAS to perform efficacy analyses and validate important data derivations when necessary.
- Develop and implement department standards and lead process improvements
- PhD or MS in Biostatistics or Statistics;
- Three to ten years of experience as statistician in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries;
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages (including SAS, R);
- Solid oncology and/or hematology experience
- Experience with advanced study design or at least one NDA/BLA eCTDs or other global regulatory submissions
- Experience as an independent lead statistician with responsibility for multiple studies or projects
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Knowledge of SDTM/ ADAM
TechData Service Company LLC
AddressBasking Ridge, NJ