Job Type: Contract
Job Length: 1 Year (Renewable)
Job ID: 2685
The Process Science team member will:
• Learn and execute protein stability studies on liquid, frozen, and/or lyophilized formulations
• Perform analytical work such as UV spectrophotometry for protein concentration and HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) for product purity to support in-process sample testing and quality control
• Participate in design and execution of experiments using small-scale models, analyze and interpret results, and recommend additional experiments. Utilize this knowledge to expand process understanding and drive improvements in the commercial manufacturing operations including improving process robustness/reliability.
• Apply design space knowledge to support effective investigations and root cause analysis
• Use scientific principles and professional practices to solve a range of complex problems in creative and practical ways
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or relevant field with 0-3 years of experience
• Effective communication & presentation skills
• Experience in biologics stability studies is beneficial
• Experience with aseptic technique is beneficial
• Understanding of protein stability, characterization, and/or analytical analysis theory preferred, but not required.
TechData Service Company LLC