LMS Administrator (GCP/GLP experience)
TechData Service Company LLC Bothell, WA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- Benefits: dental, medical
The job will involve general GxP training administration, including working within the Learning Management System; responding to questions and user requests; managing study specific training, assisting in set-up of training items and classes (e.g. creating training items and classes in the LMS, scheduling rooms, etc.), set-up of user accounts and other training administrative duties as assigned.
• Support Development’s learning management system to administer the LMS, contribute to the learning technology strategy, and focus on continual improvement and innovation.
• Monitoring the GxP training admin mailbox and answering questions.
• Monitoring and processing of Training Request Forms within the LMS.
• Supporting the work of other Training Wire Admins to ensure compliance and correctness of entries and processes.
• Identify and track success metrics for learning solutions to improve performance and impact business outcomes.
• Work with managers to identify learning and knowledge sharing opportunities for their staff to increase productivity and performance.
• Support the establishment and publish standards for the LMS and learning content.
• Lead and support continual improvement activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Adult Learning, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years GCP/GLP experience working with an LMS (ComplianceWire a plus).
• Demonstrated experience with Learning Management Systems and Document Management Systems
• Experience working in a regulated environment with strong knowledge of ICH/GxP and regulatory requirements.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and diverse environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with senior leadership and all levels of the organization.
• Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage priorities under strict and dynamic deadlines.
• Must be able to organize information in a consistent and readily retrievable manner
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong teamwork skills
• Strong experience in Microsoft Suite
• Is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge - like internet technology
• Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organization
• Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside
• Detailed oriented
• Good at focused listening
• Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
• Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
• Is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it
• Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches
TechData Service Company LLC