Location: Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract
Job Length: 1 Year (Renewable)
Job ID: 0899
Provide system analyst, project management, technical, and primary business process support for enterprise knowledge management (KM) solutions including, but not limited to, technical report management, people location technology, and idea management. Provide project management and business analyst support for supporting technology projects. Provides general support to Enterprise Knowledge Management Team, as required.
1. Provide system technical and business process support, answer user questions, monitor & reports on metrics, and provide user training for enterprise knowledge management processes and solutions managed by the Enterprise KM Team.
2. Serve as Project Manager and/or IT Business Analyst, as needed, on technology projects supporting enterprise knowledge management solution enhancement, replacement, or new technology development.
3. Collects and reports on KM metrics for processes and systems.
4. Identifies and communicates opportunities for continual improvement of KM process supported.
• BA or BS in technology, science, information or other relevant area of study.
• Understands core concepts related to information, document, content, and idea management processes
• 2+ years as process owner and/or application or system owner for one or more information management, content management, and/or document management systems.
• 1+ year project management experience. Experience supporting technology enhancement, replacement and/or development projects strongly preferred. Project management certification preferred.
• 1+ year experience business analyst experience.
• Possesses strong presentation and team communication skills.
• Proven success working in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
• Must be proficient in Office 365 Apps including SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive and OneNote. Experience with Flow and Forms a plus.
• Document management system experience required. People location and idea management system experience a plus.
• Curious and able to quickly gain proficiency when introduced to new technology.
• Strong team player; able to collect and organize information in a consistent, complete, effective and retrievable manner.