Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TechConnect is currently seeking a Systems Analyst for an industry leading organization in Tulsa, OK. Our client is looking for an individual that is well versed in business and financial processes within ERP design and implementation, systems analysis, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing.
In this role you will be the liaison between the ERP provider, the IT department and business users for the core ERP application. You will need to determine and understand the business needs and requirements of the users, provide timely recommendations and resolutions to functional/technical issues arising from the system. You will implement appropriate methods and procedures, system enhancements and reports to improve user satisfaction, productivity, quality of service and help add to the company’s overall success.
To be successful in this role you must be well versed in UAT and requirements gathering. You must be a motivated, self-starter who is customer focused and results oriented. You will need to communicate effectively and work closely with the user community to understand and analyze issues, develop solutions and facilitate those with the ERP provider in a structured cadence of tracking. In this role you will self-manage, communicate with all levels to include users, upper management, technology team members, vendors and be a team player.
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Excel
- Responsible for user requirements analysis, problem definition, solution implementation, data integrity, methods and procedures, workflow, and user documentation.
- Provide support and on site functional/technical support to ERP users.
- Research problems and troubleshooting ERP and associated applications.
- Participate in the QA process for all system changes and upgrades.
- Analyze the impact of third party software package releases on production software, users and the system environment. Implement and test as appropriate.
- Assist with the maintenance of security rules, user profiles, menus, etc.
- Suggest new ways of using the system’s features to improve how the business process works.
- Adhere to documented corporate policies and procedures as well as make recommendations if documented procedures need to be updated.
- In conjunction with Technical Services, ensure procedures are in place in the event of a system problem or catastrophic event which requires recovery.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in this type of role within an IT team or department.
- Engineering, Information Technology or Mathematics degree.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver clear and concise information using appropriate technical and business language.
- Proven success handling multiple activities and projects with conflicting demands and priorities under time constraints.
- Communicate effectively with multiple levels of management, users, vendors, technical and non-technical professionals, etc.
- Must have a high attention to detail along with excellent documentation and PC skills.
- Energetic and excited to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- High integrity and moral standards.
- Team player with a focus on collaboration.
- Strong customer service/support skills.
- Starting in October of 2022, the Information Technology team will work 2 days in the office (Tuesday and Thursday), and 3 days remote.
- Direct Hire.
Making connections that drive innovation while simplifying the hiring process for all involved.
BusinessView all jobs at TechConnect, LLC
Get fresh Business Information Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.