Sr Full Stack Java Developer - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Someone With 6- 10+yrs EXP
- Ability to synthesize user, technical and design requirements into highly usable applications
- Write clean, maintainable, documented code using best engineering practices in the industry (design patterns, TDD, peer review, CI/CD, automated testing etc.).
- Set standards for the team, participate in code reviews and define and refine our team’s process to continuously promote Quality First Time.
- As part of DevOps team model, the candidate is expected to diagnose and fix issues in existing application
- 6+ years of equivalent, hands-on technology experience in large enterprise environments.
- Excellent Core Java skills such as OOPs, multi-threading, exception handling, API design, with particular focus on Spring framework.
- Strong hands-on development experience of Single Page Applications using Angular framework with a deep understanding writing maintainable code using MV-VM/MVC architecture.
- Experience in designing and maintaining databases such as MySQL or Oracle and developing web scale applications using high level ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience with consuming as well as developing webservices, using architectural patterns such as REST or SOAP, which are intuitive and a delight to work with.
- Expertise with using CI/CD development best practices.
- Experience with containerization and developing for Cloud infrastructure platforms such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience developing for and deploying to public cloud providers such as AWS/GCP/Azure.
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge and or experience in Client Collaboration products and APIs (AXL, SXML, WebEx).
- Experience in no-SQL data stores such as MongoDB/Redis
- Experience working in an environment that includes a variety of middleware and backend web technologies such as Java, Python, PHP, LDAP, HTTP a plus.
- Experience with messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Experience with application and service monitoring tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of network protocols and Linux/Unix system internals and transport protocols (TCP, TLS, HTTP/s, UDP)
- Solid understanding of centralized configuration management and provisioning technologies, such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- General knowledge and proficiency in (*NIX) systems, with experience writing scripts using either of Bash, Python, Java
TechCORE MSSWhy Work Here?
Much room for growth, great benefits
TechCORE Management Solutions Services (TechCORE MSS) is a minority woman service-disabled veteran-owned small business (MBE/WOSB/SDVOSB) professional service solution organization with over 25 years of experience delivering high-quality technical and professional services to federal, state and commercial clients. Our extensive subject matter expertise spans Management Consulting, Business Process Management, Digital Transformation, Human Resources, Information Technology, Project Management, Training, and Staff Augmentation for all levels of commercial and government organizational optimization.
AddressNew York, NY