Technician-Electronic Security Systems Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The successful candidate must have experience with complex electronic security systems installations and repairs to include access control, video security, infant protection, intrusion, and perimeter detection systems. Most work is completed during a normal 8 hour day but all employees must be available for after-hours and on-call rotations to meet our commitment to response time and functionality of our clients' systems. Compensation commensurate with experience.
What We Offer:
Employee Owned Company
Retirement Plan (ESOP)
Great Company Culture
Excellent Training Program (We Pay for your Certifications)
Requirements, Education and Experience:
Technical background in Video security systems, Access control, and Electronic Technology (low voltage)
Understanding of job safety practices
At least 2 years’ experience servicing Commercial Access Control, CCTV, and related Security Systems
High school diploma, plus vocational training or equivalent
Position Responsibilities and Expectations
- Responds to and handles all service calls within their assigned area with objective of restoring system to full functionality.
- Ensures that all assigned service calls are handled properly in accordance with Tech Systems’ policies and procedures and are timely completed.
- Assists with other technical support issues, as needed.
- Attends to other matters and duties necessitated by operations in his/her area and/or assigned by the Regional Manager or executive staff of Tech Systems.
Systems Related Knowledge:
- Software House, S2 AMAG, GE Security, Casi, Honeywell, Lenel and/or IDenticard hardware and software installation experience are a must.
- Must have video security systems and camera installation experience
- Hugs Infant Protection system experience
- Familiarity with NVR’s and analytics
- Relay logic and troubleshooting of systems cable and devices
- Familiar with electric lock hardware installation
- Strong Microsoft Windows skills
- Understand and interact with LAN systems as a part of an overall security installation
- Understand low voltage permit requirements and local code restrictions dealing with electronic system installations
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, if required.
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
Demands and Working Conditions
This job requires regular physical activity including but not limited to, walking, standing, climbing, stopping, lifting objects weighing up to 75 pounds or more, and using hands to manipulate, install, or dissemble objects.
Tech Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
100% Employee-Owned - You will hold the keys to the company.
Tech Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated security solutions for a diverse range of national and international clients. Since 1987, we have specialized in the design, integration and ongoing support services of electronic security products and business solutions for compliance, liability prevention, process applications and asset protection. Our goal is to set the standard for performance and reliability in the markets we serve through a combination of leading expertise and a commitment to customer service above and beyond what is offered by anyone else in the security industry. Tech Systems is proud to be 100% employee-owned with our Corporate office located in metro Atlanta and 350+ employees spread out across the US and Canada to meet our client expectations.