Security Systems Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Responsible for managing and overseeing assigned installation projects from start to finish, ensuring that such projects are completed to customer satisfaction on time and within budget.
What We Offer:
- Employee Owned Company
- Retirement Plan (ESOP)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Life Insurance
- Great Company Culture
- Excellent Training Program (We Pay for your Certifications)
Position Responsibilities and Expectations
- Manages and directs the work of Tech Systems’ subcontract labor to ensure completion of installation projects, including verification that job site is ready for commencement of project and that subcontractors maintain appropriate schedule and perform work properly.
- Assists Account Managers in developing functional proposals for installation projects.
- Verifies programming of systems installed by Tech Systems, including remedying any programming issues before customer acceptance.
- Plans and organizes acceptance of installation project by customer, ensuring system functionality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all assigned installation projects are handled properly in accordance with Tech Systems’ policies and procedures, are timely completed, and are completed in accordance with budget.
- Assists with other technical support issues, as needed, including occasional response to service calls when necessary.
- Attends to other matters and duties necessitated by operations in his/her area and/or assigned by Manager of Regional Services or executive staff of Tech Systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least three (3) years prior work experience in security systems installation or related field.
- Must have ACS/video system programming experience.
- PMP Certification, a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Competency
- Excellent computer skills, including, but not limited to, working knowledge of Microsoft based products (such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the Internet.
- Knowledge of and/or prior experience with NetSuite a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, including, but not limited to, the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management skills, including ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, the ability to manage and interact effectively and in a supportive manner with Tech Systems’ contractor labor and customers.
- Observance of all safety regulations and rules and ability to work in a safe and cautious manner.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have clean driving record, satisfactory to Tech Systems’ automobile insurance carrier
- Ability to travel overnight as dictated by the needs of the business (~25%).
Demands and Working Conditions
This job requires regular physical activity including but not limited to, walking, standing, climbing, stopping, lifting objects weighing up to 75 pounds or more, and using hands to manipulate, install, or dissemble objects.
Tech Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
100% Employee-Owned - You will hold the keys to the company.
Tech Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated security solutions for a diverse range of national and international clients. Since 1987, we have specialized in the design, integration and ongoing support services of electronic security products and business solutions for compliance, liability prevention, process applications and asset protection. Our goal is to set the standard for performance and reliability in the markets we serve through a combination of leading expertise and a commitment to customer service above and beyond what is offered by anyone else in the security industry. Tech Systems is proud to be 100% employee-owned with our Corporate office located in metro Atlanta and 350+ employees spread out across the US and Canada to meet our client expectations.
AddressNew York, NY