**Remote work is acceptable initially, but will need to be on-site after restrictions are lifted
- Contract to Hire - 3-6 months convert to permanent (w/salary & full benefits)
- Hourly pay rate: $65.00-70.00 per hour
This is a lead position, or a Sr. Front End Developer who is ready to step up to lead a team.
- Front end needs to be built from scratch with Angular 7 or higher (MUST HAVE)
- Responsible for Practice/Platfom
- Must have established Angular practice or part of a group that established the same
- Mentor Mid-Level and JR Angular Developers by bringing in Industry standards and best practices
- Collaborative and team centric resource needed
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Take leadership in design considerations for our investment in Angular 7 that gets beyond how to we implement and more around designing for re-use, code management, reduced scope of deployments, etc.
- Build Interactive UI that works great on various browsers, screen sizes and tablets/phones.
- Mentor other Angular resources by helping implement standards in coding and testing.
- Key member of a small, but strong team working on company’s core applications.
- Participate in all parts of SDLC; including design, development, documentation, testing and supporting production.
- Hands on knowledge and Experience around Angular 7 or higher
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ExpressJS and general Mean stack development
- Work with an advanced collection of APIs and tools already in place
- Demonstrate design and UX sensibility
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- 8+ years of overall experience with various front-end technologies
- 3+ years’ experience in Angular ~ *MUST HAVE*
- Experience with Cloud Hosted angular application
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
While many businesses have made a partial or complete move to Microsoft cloud, we recognize that most have not been able to fully maximize returns on their cloud investments. Not leveraging the transformative applications and features available with their Microsoft subscriptions, companies are missing the opportunity to improve their businesses. These organizations also often struggle with scalability; requiring advanced technical skills for shorter intermittent projects, making finding experienced and dependable people highly challenging.
Ovatio empowers these businesses with experienced technology advisors, certified Microsoft engineers, specialized IT contractors, and the highest caliber of personal client service and support to maximize resources, scale technologies and people, solve business needs and reach strategic goals.
Core to our internal mission: we deliver results, we deliver integrity, and we deliver a trusted, life-long relationship.