SWP- CUST SERV SPECIALIST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Field Tech Management
Do you have a great personality & communication skills?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
Do you want to work in a fun atmosphere with an awesome team?
Tech Service Today provides IT, Telecom & Cabling services across the US and Canada. We are growing like wildfire and need dynamic customer service pros to help with upcoming projects at TST! The full-time positions offer excellent benefits including 100% coverage in health, dental, & vision insurance, 401K plus match, profit sharing, company cell phone service, nationwide gym membership and more. Come join a winning team!
In this role, you will support customers and field technicians on service jobs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we need the “best of the best." Our culture is very fast-paced, constantly changing, collaborative & positive. We are seeking smart, motivated professionals with a Disney, Ritz Carlton, southern hospitality type personality that can thrive in an exciting unique IT call center environment. Generally. people from the hospitality & restaurant industries do very well at TST.
We are looking for customer service team members who can work the following shift (with open availability to help out at other times including weekends, as needed):
Wednesday - Sunday, 1:00pm - 10:00pm
- Ensures technicians arrive on site, on time and with all necessary tools, materials and documents (check-in).
- Gathers detailed closing information for each work order in a timely manner and maintains hour caps while techs are on site.
- Check-outs- gather information upon completion including photos and deliverables and next steps if necessary
- Confirm techs' upcoming appointments, ensuring they will arrive prepared and on time.
- Answer all check-in and check-out calls.
- Mobile Pro App Management
- Hour cap management
- Use of Fieldpoint
- We are currently remote but will return to the office in August 15, 2022.
- Call center experience greatly preferred
- Experience handling inbound and outbound very high call volume is required.
- Very outgoing, friendly, empathetic, positive outlook, good sense of humor, goes above and beyond for customers - think Ritz Carlton, Disney, & Southwest personalities
- Excellent & dynamic radio personality type voices - can speak clearly and with much energy on the phone
- Excellent verbal communication skills: able to actively listen, speak clearly, mirror tone & take action
- Excellent written communication skills - must have near perfect grammar, spelling and clear, direct messages with great tone & pleasantries
- High attention to detail and accurate notation is critical for this position
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM with 98% accuracy
- Ability to think critically and make practical/smart decisions
- Ability to work well under pressure - be quick on your feet to do well in our fast-paced atmosphere with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask a high volume of work with constantly changing processes & procedures and navigate phone & computer systems while on calls
- High initiative & drive to succeed
- Intermediate proficiency in excel
- Computer/Tech Savvy
- Shares the same core values as Tech Service Today including:
1) Model of accountability
2) Warm, friendly & positive - can-do attitude
3) Taking pride in everything we do
4) Showing gratitude & respect often and to everyone including our technicians & teammates
5) Giving our best to our customers every day
If You Are Interested in Becoming a Full-Time TST Team Member, We Offer:
100% paid medical/dental/vision coverage and 50% coverage for dependents on most plans
401K plan with company matching
3 weeks PTO per calendar year
8 paid holidays
Company cell phone service
We reward those who go above & beyond
All employees voice opinions and contribute to the strategic direction of the company
We are committed to performance excellence and being the best at what we do
Supportive environment where the best tools and resources are provided
Ongoing opportunities for learning, growth and advancement
Focus on teamwork and collaboration
Committed to a positive legacy within the community and nationwide
Equal Employment Opportunity: TST is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Tech Service Today Llc
AddressBoynton Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Tech Service Today Llc