Do you have a great personality & communication skills?
Do you think you have exceptional customer service skills?
Do you want to work in a fun atmosphere with an awesome team?
Tech Service Today provides IT, Telecom & Cabling services across the US and Canada. We are growing like wildfire and need dynamic customer service pros to help with upcoming projects at TST! This will be a 90 day temp job with the possibility of coming on board full time with our company. Full time positions offer excellent benefits including 100% coverage in health, dental, & vision insurance and much more.
In this role, you will support customers and field technicians on service jobs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we need the “best of the best." Our culture is very fast paced, constantly changing, collaborative & positive. We are seeking smart, motivated professionals with a Disney, Ritz Carlton, southern hospitality type personality that can thrive in an exciting unique IT call center environment!
(We also find that people from the hospitality & restaurant industries do very well at TST.)
We are looking for team members who can work one of the following shifts (with open availability to help out at other times including weekends, as needed):
1) Monday - Friday from 8:00am EST - 5:00pm EST
2) Saturday - Wednesday 1:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST
3) Tuesday - Friday 1:00pm - 10:00pm EST AND Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Responds to requests by prioritizing and scheduling work order installations and tasks to field technicians for on-time delivery of services
- Handles a high volume of outbound & inbound calls - call center
- Creates service tickets and scheduling
- Verifies that scheduled work orders are ready for dispatch
- Actively recruits & schedules technicians for work order requests
- Matches technicians to the job ensuring right skills & right tools
- Negotiates competitive rates in the recruitment process
- Monitors and directs field technicians and order fulfillment tasks
- Monitors status and adjusts assignments throughout the shift
- Informs and updates field technicians and clients on schedule or technical related issues
- Extensive data entry and use of google forms.
- This is not just inbound customer service. This job entails facilitating jobs with techs & clients all over the US & Canada
- Must live within a 25-mile radius of Boynton Beach, FL.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and can work overtime when needed.
- Call center experience greatly preferred
- Experience in handling inbound and outbound very high call volume is required
- Very outgoing, friendly, empathetic, positive outlook, good sense of humor, goes above and beyond for customer - think Ritz Carlton, Disney, & Southwest personality types
- Excellent & dynamic radio personality type voices - can speak clearly and with much energy on phone
- Excellent verbal communication skills: able to actively listen, speak clearly, mirror tone & take action
- Excellent written communication skills - must have perfect grammar, spelling and clear direct messages with great tone & pleasantries
- High attention to detail and accurate notation is critical for this position
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM with 98% accuracy
- Ability to think critically and make practical/smart decisions
- Great negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure - be quick on feet to do well in our fast-paced atmosphere with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask a high volume of work with constantly changing processes & procedures. (and navigate phone & computer systems while on calls)
- High initiative & drive to succeed
- Intermediate proficiency in excel
- Computer/Tech Savvy.
- Basic help desk, troubleshooting, voice/data cabling or telecom skills a plus but not necessary.
If You Are Interested In Becoming A TST Team Member Full Time, We Offer:
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision coverage and 50% coverage for dependents
- 401K plan with company matching
- Life Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO per calendar year
- Seven paid holidays
- Company cell phone service
- Gym membership
- LifeLock and LastPass memberships
- We reward those who go above & beyond
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- All employees voice opinions and contribute to the strategic direction of the company
- We are committed to performance excellence and being the best at what we do
- Supportive environment where the best tools and resources are provided
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and growth
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Ongoing organizational feedback on all levels
- Committed to positive legacy within the community and nationwide
- Please include resume & answer all pre-screen questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity: TST is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.