Senior Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ENDED YOUR WORK DAY WITH A SMILE?
It's a great time to join our team. Get access to all the tools and benefits of working with a larger firm while maintaining the feel of a small business environment! Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have a few laughs, stay relatively casual, and take pride in knowing we're delivering best-in-class service while doing it. YOUR creativity, energy and attention to detail attitude are what we need to augment our growing team of A-list talent.
Tech Partners Hawaii, in business since 2008, is hiring a Senior Systems Administrator to help us grow to the next level. Tech Partners Hawaii will consider hiring only the ultimate team player and well-rounded individual who has the right balance of qualification and personality.
All our positions are client facing in some capacity.
Tech Partners Hawaii has office on Maui and Oahu and serves clients throughout the Hawaiian Islands. Most of the companies we actively seek out and market to are based on Oahu, Maui or Kauai and are of like mind and culture to our own.
We are a small business, and we serve small businesses which, for our purposes, means companies under 200 employees.
We are a diverse company who welcomes everyone.
What We Can Offer You
By joining Tech Partners Hawaii, you will work with some of the brightest and most experienced people in the industry, in an environment where you will be challenged, expected to work hard and be accountable. Tech Partners Hawaii is a company where you can grow and develop your career in a very meaningful and significant way. At Tech Partners Hawaii, these elements mix quite nicely with the fact that you will be working with great people, have fun and make a difference through your contributions. Tech Partners Hawaii is focused on staff development and education. We invest heavily in fostering an environment of continual self and team improvement.
In addition to everything above, we offer:
- A great work environment and fantastic coworkers
- 2 weeks vacation and 1 week sick leave annually
- Challenging projects and a variety of work in supportive environment
- Competitive performance-based bonus plan
- Great health benefits 100% covered for you and your family
- 1 paid training and education per month
- Company sponsored social events
- Ability to work remotely if no onsite work is required
Senior Systems Administrator
The role of the Senior Systems Administrator is to work in the service delivery team and projects team of the organization by acting as a 3rd level escalation point or architect of client networks. This includes the responsibility of creating all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of issues under the direct supervision of the Technical Services Manager. This also includes assisting the Technical Services Manager to ensure that monitoring, tracking, and coordination of critical services on both client site and the data center are effectively executed.
The Senior Systems Administrator will keep in close contact with the Technical Services Manager to keep them informed on the progress of all projects, in terms of time and financial performance.
The Senior Systems Administrator will develop and document best-practices processes at each client site to ensure standardization of service by the entire Tech Partners Hawaii team under the supervision of the Technical Services Manager, and ensure that the documentation and process are tested and available to entire support team. The Senior Systems Administrator will update and change the documentation from time to time as appropriate.
Ensure the security, reliability and uptime of each client network within portfolio by assisting in the creation and maintenance of weekly and monthly templated checklists and documenting the work completed thoroughly.
Assist in the design, architecture and deployment of new technologies and/or products at each client site together with the Technical Services Manager and Sales Team.
Account for all time spent on both client and Tech Partners Hawaii related tasks, as well as the completion of all educational requirements to further professional development as prescribed by the Technical Services Manager.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with vendors to oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues
- Act is a leader and mentor to other technical staff
- Participate in Tech Partners Hawaii Staff Meetings
- On call duties per Tech Partners Hawaii after hours policy
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 3-5 years equivalent work experience in similar field
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, or MCITP or current equivalent certified
- Annual renewal/updating of technical certifications where updates are available
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware, including Dell, Lenovo, Fortinet
- Deep-seated experience with desktop and server operating systems, including all Microsoft solutions.
- Extensive application support experience with ConnectWise and Labtech.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable method of transportation
Tech Partners Hawaii
Get fresh Senior Security Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.