Tier 2 Engineer - Onsite Field Tech & Helpdesk Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This position requires prior IT experience**
Mission: Perform 10+ customer onsites per month, and Tier 2 support in a high-volume helpdesk setting.
Our onsites are located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and NJ. The onsites require organization and good communication skills along with the ability to troubleshoot and fix their onsite technical issues. Tech-Keys reimburses for travelled miles to our onsite locations.
When not onsite the candidate will join the helpdesk doing remote Tier 2 level support for other clients.
- Complete 10+ onsites located in the tri-state area
- Resolving 12 tickets each day when on the helpdesk
- Providing best possible solution to clients
- Maintaining clear communication with clients
- Keeping assigned tickets organized and updated
- Periodic assignment of afterhours oncall support
- At least 2 Years of IT MSP Helpdesk Experience
- Proficient in the following
- Internet connectivity issues
- Facility wide internet outages
- Office 365 applications
- All Office 365 admin portals
- All basic desktop issues
- Network deployed Printers
- OneDrive and Sharepoint
- Email issues
- All Hardware failures
Tech-Keys is a full-service IT Company providing IT solutions to businesses for over a decade. Our mission has and always been to give our clients the sense of security they need to entrust us with their business' technology needs and we are proud to say that in ten years of business we have never let a client down. It is who we are, and what we believe has been a driving force behind our incredible growth.
At Tech-Keys we believe in constant growth, the company is always growing, and we continue to open internal positions to those who rise up to the challenge.
Tech-Keys believes very strongly in Culture and Core Values. This Company has only been able to grow and continue growing by ensuring that every individual on the team exemplifies each of the following Core Values:
- BE PROUD
- AIM HIGHER
- FUN & BALANCED
- SPEAK UP
At Tech-Keys we like to promote from within, almost all our techs and managers began as interns and worked their way up through the company. Growing the company in this way allows us to hire candidates based on their personality, drive, and culture fit with our core values. We only open experienced positions when we have a need to fill those positions faster than we can move internal staff forward.
Full Benefit package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision & other additional benefits
- 401K (With 3% Match) eligible after 90 Days
- PTO (Paid Time Off) - 12 days prorated based on hire date
- Holiday Calendar – 13 days prorated based on hire date
1. Apply to the position, upload your resume, and answer the questions in the application.
- Upon reviewing your resume, we'll send you an email with a link to a perform a one way video interview.
- Upon reviewing the video interview, we'll setup a remote meeting to fill in a questionnaire about what technologies you are familiar with.
- Upon reviewing the results, we'll email you asking to setup an in person interview.
- We will then setup a simulation exam where you will be asked to follow an internal SOP on remediating a simulated scenario.
- After the interview we will email you asking for references.
- We will call you letting you know our decision and discuss compensation.
At any point during this process if we feel you will not be a fit, we will let you know, we do not leave applications unanswered.
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us. Gmail may categorize our emails into the "Promotion" category.
AddressHowell Township, NJ
Get fresh Helpdesk Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.