- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a fast-paced professional services IT consulting firm looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Finance Team!
The Staff Accountant is primarily responsible for generating and collecting payments on customer invoices and other accounting duties as assigned. This role will work cross-functionally with customers and internal departments to cultivate positive relationships and ensure a timely rhythm for collections on customer accounts. This position reports to the Controller.
- Perform daily review of the aging schedule, initiating collections actions as necessary
- Create and send monthly account statements to customers
- Monitor workflow inboxes and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ensure that customer account inquiries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with month & year end closing and balance sheet reconciliations
- Back up to the Billing Specialist
- Perform weekly and monthly billing activities for all lines of business
- Process customer remittance notices and cash application
- Research customer payment discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned from the Controller
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Prior experience with accounts receivable or collections
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- The ability to perform work accurately and in a time-efficient manner
- Strong computer skills (Excel required, QuickBooks & NetSuite preferred)
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of the Finance Team
- 40 Hours Weekly, Monday through Friday
- On site, with the potential for remote
Pay and Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours, Monday through Friday
Tech Heads, Inc
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Staff Accountant Public Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.