We’re gonna need another Guru.
Tech Guru is growing – and we invite the best and the brightest people in technology to join our team! We are currently seeking candidates for the following role:
Last year Tech Guru was named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. Magazine and among the top 50 in the Twin Cities by MSPBJ. Apply today to a company that puts a premium on outstanding company culture and some of the best benefits and perks you’ll find anywhere.
Happy employees lead to happy clients!
- Tech Guru values our top-notch service team, and here’s how we show it:
- We pay 100% of health, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Health savings accounts
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Retirement programs and matching
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial planning services
Tech Guru goes above and beyond to show employees daily how much they mean to our company:
- Free meals provided daily
- Healthy snacks
- Stress-relief breaks
- Bring your pet to work
- Home internet reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Offsite social events – Happy hours, go-kart racing, and more!
While we’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Just ask the service desk team, who have been known to make ridiculous GIFs and art out of computer parts.
Tech Guru cares deeply about employees and their emotional and professional well being. We take time to discuss stressful situations and work to create innovative solutions to mitigate these situations. When a person within the company needs our help, we go above and beyond to meet their needs. We’ve recently implemented the Dreams Program, where we help employees reach major personal goals related to travel, finances, and quality of life.
What We’re Looking For
Our employees reflect our core values:
But you know what else? We like to work hard while having fun, and we look out for each other. It’s a solid team.
What Does an IT Support Specialist Do?
- 1+ Years of experience. Helps people get through stressful technical issues by providing direct support via phone, chat, or email and remote management tools
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with servers and networking equipment
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, and network issues remotely: PCs, Microsoft Windows and Office 365, Mac OS, smartphones, printers, routers, VPN
- Sets up new users and maintains their accounts through a wide variety of administrative control panels
- Carefully prepares new computers according to each user’s unique environment
- Demonstrates patience, humility, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Communicates personably and tactfully with customers of varying technical knowledge levels and emotional states
We can’t wait to hear more about you and why you’d be a fit for Tech Guru.