Customer Experience Specialist - Work from Home
We are seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to become an integral part of Customer Experience Team! The team serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Customer Experience. Location will be remote / from home. Must have access to reliable internet coverage and will work remotely- from home.
FultonFishMarket.com is a fast moving, privately held, startup company disrupting the Seafood industry. We are using breakthrough technology and practices to connect the consumer and businesses to this opaque and inefficient supply chain. We are the exclusive online portal, logistics and fulfillment center for NYC’s Fulton Fish Market, the largest fresh seafood market in the world by assortment.
The Customer Experience Specialist will:
1. Maintain current customers by answering product and service questions.
2. Work with customers from all lines of business B2C, B2B, Channel Partners and Subscription.
3. Track orders via FedEx and UPS from when they are shipped through delivery to the customers.
4. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
5. Assist customers with ecommerce site questions and training as necessary.
6. Manage Customer refunds working with QuickBooks and Authorize.net
7. Work on various logistic functions; airline scheduling. ground transport scheduling.
8. In coordination other Fulton Fish Market teams, investigate customer complaints and issues related to quality or packaging.
a. Consult with appropriate personnel to resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems.
b. Help ensure proper follow-up occurs on all problems and corrective actions
9. Work with the leadership team to improve service procedures.
a. Assist in documenting new procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including computer usage and ability to clearly communicate technical information
• Quality focus
• Problem solving
• Solid documentation skills / Record keeping
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Zendesk knowledge preferred, but not required
• Professional Phone Skills
• Conflict Resolution Experience
• Analyzing information
• Multi-tasking - Well organized with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities with a high attention to detail and quality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with colleagues
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently.
• Seafood product knowledge preferred, but not required
· Compensation commensurate with experience
· Hourly position
· 15 days Paid Time Off days accrued per year for employees – Part time employees will also earn PTO days at a reduced rate
· 401(k) benefits are currently available for Full Time Employees
· Health coverage available for Full Time Employees
· Employee discount on seafood
Tech Food Co
Why Work Here?FultonFishMarket.com is a fast moving, privately held, startup company disrupting the Seafood industry. We are using breakthrough technology and practices to connect the consumer and businesses to this opaque and inefficient supply chain. We are the exclusive online portal, logistics and fulfillment center for NYC’s Fulton Fish Market, the largest fresh seafood market in the world by assortment. We are seeking a talented, motivated, A+ player to join our team and build a world-class market changer.
Fast moving, startup company disrupting the seafood industry. Energetic, collaborative working environment.