Mid-Level Agile Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Fully remote candidates will be considered.
Mid-Level Project Manager
About TechFabric: We are a fast-growing, innovative, agile technology agency specializing in digital transformation. We strategize, design, develop, automate, and optimize all areas of our clients’ digital business using custom cloud-native applications, leading-edge technologies and our leading-edge teams and approach. We pride ourselves in our highly supportive culture and strong value system. Our teams are dedicated, collaborative, independent, and always innovative. Headquartered in the United States, we have offices in Europe and India.
As a Gold partner we harness Microsoft’s powerful platforms and complementary technologies to generate transformational impact for our customers. TechFabric focus heavily on the Azure Cloud solutions suites, .Net and other Microsoft-specific frameworks, but at the same time also work with a myriad of other technologies, languages and cloud solutions including AWS and Google.
At TechFabric, you will have the opportunity to work on everything from fast-moving startups and apps to large scale enterprise companies with multi-million-dollar implementations. In all cases, we are looking for dynamic, dedicated professionals who are seeking to take their game to the next level and join a strong team.
Job Title: Mid-Level Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will work directly with internal stakeholders and teams along with client stakeholders and teams to manage projects and deliverables to successful completion and roll-out. You’ll play a key role in helping product owners execute the product’s vision, how it translates to roadmaps and backlogs as well as establishing yourself as a trusted resource while building lasting relationships with clients and external stakeholders.
In this role you’ll interface directly with management, product owners, UX / UI designers, engineers, QA and operations teams throughout project lifecycles. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the product backlogs and managing day-to-day scrum meetings / processes for different iterations across multiple projects and clients. Beyond your day-to-day role, we’ll look to you to contribute to continuous process improvement, join cross-team events and participate in building and growing the culture and community at TechFabric.
Major / Key Accountabilities
- Work directly with product owners, designers, developers, and client stakeholders to manage sprints, deliverables and expectations throughout various projects.
- Work directly with the product owner to manage the backlog in DevOps including story grooming, prioritization and tracking dependencies.
- Act as scrum master, running daily stand-ups with the development team and product owner to ensure sprint and project are on track and helping to remove roadblocks.
- Communicate directly with clients on backlog items, gathering additional requirements and changes, conferring with the product owner and maintaining proper documentation.
- Assist the product owner in developing, maintain and implement product plans and roadmaps.
- Help maintain the chain of information through multiple projects for various accounts.
- Aid in and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Join strategy meetings, client meetings or other scheduled meetings at the request of the product owner.
- Assist in product launches and roll outs.
- Assist in onboarding new team members (on a project and/or process basis).
- 2+ years in an agency environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in software/digital product development.
- 4+ years’ experience in working as a Project Manager or Scrum Master in a technology environment.
- Understanding and experience in different development methodologies including Agile/Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in project and sprint management tools such as Microsoft DevOps, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Office 365, Microsoft Teams/Slack, Teamwork/Monday, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Azure, DevOps, etc.) a plus.
- Project management certification a plus.
Additional Requirements for This Role
- Teamwork – Work well with development and implementation teams through design, test, release, and rollout.
- Communication – Ability to communicate product vision; explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Detail Oriented – Must be extremely organized and able to track multiple streams of information into cohesive, comprehensive plans and documents.
- Flexibly – Able to shift your thinking and approach as requirements, needs, marketplace and even stakeholders change and grow.
- Creativity – Ability to think outside the box, visually communicate and clearly articulate solutions.
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Additional Benefits (401k Plan, Health Savings Plan, etc.)
- Company-provided work system & software
- Paid Training & Growth Opportunities
- Positive, inclusive company culture
TechnologyView all jobs at Tech Fabric