Territory Account Manager
- Expired: April 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO we are is a fast-growing, environmentally-conscious technology company made up of innovators and limit pushers.
WHAT we do is recover, revive and reuse technology. Our expertise in repair and refurbishing allows us to breathe life into used technology and distribute it into the secondary market.
HOW we do it is by allowing our work to be guided by our three core values that inspire us every day - Find A Way, Elevate Others, and See What You're Capable Of. Check out a bit about our culture.
Tech Defenders is looking for an Account Manager to crush our target revenue goals by purchasing used mobile technology devices at the right price. By target prospecting, networking, relationship-building, negotiating, closing deals, and managing a large book of business, this B2B sales professional will help Tech Defenders to further penetrate the fast-growing IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) market by building relationships with enterprise customers looking to safely, securely, and responsibly recycle their retired tech devices.
The Account Manager will:
- First and foremost, embrace and live our core values. Beyond skills, education or experience, we only welcome talent to our team who align with our driven, team-focused and collaborative culture. We're an EOS company who prides itself on ensuring we've got the right people in the right seats, doing what they do best.
- Use their three or more years of sales experience (in consumer electronics and/or the K-12 ed tech industry strongly preferred) to cultivate a regional/national product procurement pipeline, ripe for repeat business.
- Produce results through deal negotiation, proposal development, personalized service, proactive communication and closing.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial startup environment with the ability to grind, hustle and put their stamp on things. Show enthusiasm for mastering a newer, vibrant and quickly-evolving industry while being driven to creatively solve problems and create raving fans.
- Maximize margins by conducting product/data analysis when making accurate valuation classifications, deal proposals and customer payment reconciliations.
- Be organized, accurate and efficient, tracking all progress in the CRM and generating other tactics and collateral as necessary to win.
- Travel up to 25% during trade show season.
Tech Defenders is proud to reward its valued team members with:
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match as well as your choice of health plans, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance.
- Discounted tech devices for you and your friends and family.
- Casual dress code with free TD swag and branded gear.
- Paid holidays, paid volunteer time, and paid time off for you to recover and revive.
- Tuition assistance program eligibility after one year of service.
- Interactive events, parties, community service projects, awards, etc. Ask us about our TD Culture Club, ping pong competitions, Green Team, and more!
- Rap videos. Yep, we occasionally write songs about what fun we're having and have been known to throw down some crisp lyrics.
- Excellent opportunities to communicate, collaborate, and connect. You'll have the autonomy to be able to put your stamp on things, while benefiting from the collective expertise of the team.
- Growth and development opportunities to expand the role and your impact on the business as well as regular continuing professional development support to help you advance your career.
If this sounds like the perfect culture for you, dust off your resume (and perhaps that ping pong paddle?) and apply today. We'd love to chat with you.
Equal opportunity employer.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Tech Defenders