WHO we are is a fast-growing, environmentally-conscious technology company made up of innovators and limit pushers.
WHAT we do is recover, revive and reuse technology. Our expertise in repair and refurbishing allows us to breathe life into used technology and distribute it into the secondary market.
HOW we do it is by allowing our work to be guided by our three core values that inspire us every day - Find A Way, Elevate Others, and See What You’re Capable Of.
Tech Defenders is looking for a Repair Supervisor to join a rapidly growing workforce focused on developing a positive atmosphere and testing our limits! The primary focus of this role is to ensure high quality technology device repairs forcustomers by evaluating systems and processes while developing high-capacity team members. This role will oversee our computer and mobile device repair and refurbishing department to ensure customers have a great experience by providing a service exceeding delivery, quality, and cost expectations.
The Repair Supervisor will:
- First and foremost, embrace and live our core values. Beyond skills, education or experience, we only welcome talent to our team who align with our driven, team-focused and collaborative culture.
- Apply their three or more years of manufacturing leadership experience to manage the repair department, leading them toward our aggressive growth goals.
- Leverage the skills and knowledge of our repair technicians in developing and implementing new repair techniques and strategy for mobile device repair including Chromebooks, Macbooks, iPads, and phones.
- Have high attention to detail, analytic skills, and organization skills in order to pivot quickly in our fast-paced and agile environment.
- Monitor product flow, parts inventory, device trends, and shipping statuses using our ERP system (NetSuite) and other data management systems..
- Focusing on LEAN and 5S, employ continuous improvement mindset and strategies, to improve departmental efficiencies and employee morale.
- Work alongside our repair sales team and relationship managers to ensure customer satisfaction in product quality and Service Level Agreement standards.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain team to maintain parts inventory levels and analyze our inventory management strategy.
- Exhibit a warm, welcoming demeanor to build a positive, engaged and productive work culture founded on integrity, transparency and trust.
Tech Defenders is proud to reward its valued team members with:
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match as well as your choice of health plans, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance.
- Discounted tech devices for you and your friends and family.
- Casual dress code with free TD swag and branded gear.
- Paid holidays, paid volunteer time, and paid time off for you to recover and revive.
- Tuition assistance program eligibility after one year of service.
- Interactive events, parties, community service projects, awards, etc. Ask us about our TD Culture Club, ping pong competitions, Green Team, and more!
- Rap videos. Yep, we occasionally write songs about what fun we’re having and have been known to throw down some crisp lyrics.
- Excellent opportunities to communicate, collaborate, and connect. You’ll have the autonomy to be able to put your stamp on things, while benefiting from the collective expertise of the team.
- Growth and development opportunities to expand the role and your impact on the business as well as regular continuing professional development support to help you advance your career.
If this sounds like the perfect culture for you, dust off your resume (and perhaps that ping pong paddle?) and apply today. We’d love to chat with you.
Equal opportunity employer.