Location: Over 200 Different US Locations
Base salary commensurate with experience. Overtime paid for hours worked over 40. Holiday, On-Call or Call Out are paid based on location with a minimum of time and half. Bonus is paid by the company based on company performance. Technician performance review program as well as annual performance review.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Skills and Experience Notice: Any of the below skills and experience are not all inclusive in being considered. These are suggestive to guide the potential candidate to ensure they are listed within their resume.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete fewer complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
Diagnostic Skills and Experience:
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Experienced Diesel Engine Technician Level II or Level III with High Horsepower. Below are some of the engines we are looking for you to have skills and experience with any of the below:
- Have completed multiple complete engine overhauls by yourself or within a team environment
- Cummins diesel engines; ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 engines or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK50, or 60 to QSK95, QST 30 engines
- CAT diesel engines; C15, CAT 3400 series, 3500 series or 3600 series or Perkins
- Detroit diesel engines; 60 series or DD13 -16
- MTU diesel engines; 2000 or 4000
- Volvo diesel engines; D13, D12, D16
- Waukesha; VGF, L36, VHP 5108, 5790, 5794, 7042, 9390
- Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
Natural Gas Engine Experience
- Natural Gas engines, (15 to 30 Liter and up)
Marine Engine Experience
- Experience with marine engines such as MAN, Cooper Bessemer, Wartsila, ALCO, GE, MTU or Perkins, Cummins etc.
- Highly experienced marine technicians – if interested, travel to any global location
- Active and current passport, if needed to perform work
- Offshore marine service experience
Engine Complete Overhaul Experience
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified Master Diesel Technician / Mechanic (preferred)