Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
· Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
· Engage with communities and clients through social media channels, with the goal of web traffic, lead generation and revenue. Create, execute and revise social media strategy
· Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
· Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
· Social media expert: determine / manage what types of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform; know how to engage an audience through social media posts and interactions, and should, hopefully, find some joy in doing just that.
· Customer service: know how to best communicate with customers and audience members; handle all customer interactions; social media presence is your brand’s face online.
· Copywriting skills: Creativity; convey ideas in a clear and precise way.
· Visual intelligence: knows what images will work, and when; have general knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics to coordinate with appropriate posts; video an ever-increasing component of social media strategies.
· Run regular social promotions and ad campaigns and track their success
· Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
· Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
· Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
· Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
· Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
· Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
· Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Our team is committed to building technology that provides simple solutions for property managers, owners, and travelers. It takes more than technology to build this business. It takes dedicated people who are genuinely passionate about the success of their customer. It takes hard work, flexibility, grit, and a desire to succeed. We see opportunities, we brainstorm, we dream, we build, we test, we ask questions, and then do it all again. We laugh, we have fun together, we make it happen.
Why Work Here?Founded in 2017, Perfleek is a new vacation listing advertising site designed by property managers to help property managers. Our simple approach to vacation rental bookings, benefits both property managers and guests by enabling them to connect and build a real human relationship beyond our platform. Our team is committed to building technology that provides simple solutions for property managers, owners, and travelers. It takes more than technology to build this business. It takes dedicated people who are genuinely passionate about the success of their customer. It takes hard work, flexibility, grit, and a desire to succeed. We see opportunities, we brainstorm, we dream, we build, we test, we ask questions, and then do it all again. We laugh, we have fun together, we make it happen.
Excellent opportunity for advancement! Ground floor opportunity in an established marketplace.