Hot & Cold Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Kitchen and Refrigeration Technician
- On demand training and full trouble shooting support.
- Company sponsored and manufacturer’s training
- Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability plans
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match and immediate vesting
Tech24 and Tech24’s subsidiaries are a full-service commercial kitchen equipment repair company. We provide complete foodservice equipment maintenance and repair services for restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores, retailers, coffee shops, and concessions operations; specializing in commercial cooking, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment. We are a nationwide company, headquartered in Greenville, SC with local branches located coast to coast.
The Commercial Foodservice and Refrigeration Technician that is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment. To be a successful Commercial Foodservice and Refrigeration Technician, you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong technical skills, be a master at trouble shooting and be an expert in customer service.
- Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
- Inspects the commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment and their related components to ensure safe operation.
- Communicates with customer and branch staff regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures.
- Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech24 standards.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly regarding safety.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Superb customer service skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Standard computer skills
- Own industry’s standard hand tools
- Ability to travel extensively within the region
- Ability to work some nights, weekend, and holidays for on-call rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size)
- Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and approaches
- Previous experience as a commercial technician
- Universal EPA certification preferred
Tech24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
For more information about Tech24 and our career opportunities visit www.mytech24.com or contact us at
ManufacturingView all jobs at Tech-24
Get fresh Commercial Kitchen Equipment Repair Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.