Electric Install Technician
Tech-24 Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- On demand training and full trouble shooting support.
- Paid to commute! We pay you from your driveway.
- Company sponsored and manufacturer’s training
- Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability plans
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan WITH Company MATCH and immediate VESTING
The Commercial Install Technician is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to load, transport, and install commercial kitchen equipment. The Technician will also provide excellent customer service and must be dependable and able to work independently or with little supervision.
- Loads, transports, and installs commercial kitchen equipment into restaurants.
- Inspects the commercial kitchen equipment and their related components to ensure safe operation.
- Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status of installs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures.
- Performs manual tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices.
- Tracks truck stock to insure needed parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech-24 standards.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly regarding safety.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Experience of electrical and control circuit knowledge.
- Dependable and able to work independently.
- Standard computer skills.
- Must own industry’s standard hand tools.
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters.
- Able to perform on call duty in rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size).
- Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and approaches.
Tech24 is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
For more information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit https://www.mytech24.com/careers/
ConstructionView all jobs at Tech-24