ABOUT THE JOB
As a Experience Retail Sales Associate, you will:
- Demonstrate, sell, and evangelize our clients products in the country's most well-known retailers.
- Ensure that consumers have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when making a purchase decision.
- Be able to not only promote some of the worlds most know brands to customers, but work closely with store associates and management to build tight-knit relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Exciting work-environment
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Continued education
- Work within a leading big box retail store
With TEC Vision's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth.
A typical career path starts here and progresses to either:
- Territory Manager (supported by a leadership training program for those who qualify).
- Director of Operations (supported by a leadership training program for those who qualify).
Your course is limitless!
ABOUT TEC Vision:
TEC Vision is a brand management retail sales marketing firm that works for well known brands and help do the branding, sales, and handle the retail marketing side of things.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to stand 4 + hours
- Be 18 or older
Tec Vision Inc works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.