Tec-Masters Inc. requires a Simulation Software Programmer to support the Models and Simulations Branch at the Fires Battle Lab, Ft. Sill, Ok.
The Personnel Shall:
- Possess an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Have Bachelors in Computer Science or a Bachelor’s in Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science.
- Have extensive training within the following subject areas: computer science, mathematics, statistics, object-oriented programming, data structures and/or algorithm design.
- Have demonstrated experience in abstracting complex problems into efficient, reusable, and robust software code
- Have experience with Agile software coding practices for code development and testing purposes especially within the realm of military simulations (scenarios, force structures, fire systems, sensor systems, munitions, etc.).
- Demonstrate experience using software testing and software configuration management practices.
- Demonstrate experience applying advanced programming techniques to include but not limited to object-oriented design, advanced data structures and file structures, numerical algorithms, and data search and retrieval techniques.
- Demonstrate experience integrating simulations into distributed simulation environments, especially within Distributed Interactive Simulations (DIS) architectures and High-Level Architecture (HLA) environments working with Federation Object Models (FOMs).
- Demonstrate experience programming with object-oriented usage of C and C++ Programming Languages and demonstrated experience in usage of Linux Operating Systems.
- Demonstrate experience with programming large software applications, especially within stochastic, event driven, entity based simulations such as FireSimXXI.
The Personnel shall:
- Provide technical design and programming for enhancements to combat system capabilities, unit behaviors, terrain interactions, data post-processing, graphical user interface, etc., for the FireSim XXI software.
- Provide written documentation of changes to source code, required to maintain FireSim XXI software. Written documentation will conform to established FireSim XXI documentation file formats and will be briefed to the FireSim XXI Configuration Control Board (CCB) when required.
- Maintain proficient operator-level knowledge of Fires Simulations and Fires tactical systems to include AFATDS and FireSim XXI in order to provide operational support to the field for the following experiments and demonstrations: MFIX, GDEx, ARCIC Experimentation Campaign, FCoE Experimentation Campaign, Electric Fires and others as addressed by the ARCIC Experiment Guidance but not to exceed ten experiments each fiscal year.
- Have skills to provide networking expertise in order to integrate and maintain FireSim XXI interoperability with tactical devices or other simulations in Distributed Interactive Simulation or High-Level Architecture experimentation, training and demonstration environments such as the BLCSE andJLCCTC-ERF.
- Provide FireSim XXI technical support to experiments, exercises, fielding, and demonstrations conducted or supported by the Fires Battle Lab.
Masters, Inc. provides innovative, robust scientific and technological solutions for Defense, Federal
and Commercial customers worldwide.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001:2015, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised,
and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI
has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development,
analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services
to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK;
Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.