IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: October 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Teamworks is on a mission to empower athletes through technology. With over 5,000 teams and 150,000 athletes leveraging our products daily, Teamworks is the proven technology partner for the world's leading sports organizations.
We are seeking a self-disciplined and high-quality focused IT Systems Administrator to ensure that our staff has all of the tools and tech they need to serve our athletes and teams. The person in this role will work with colleagues, vendors, and service providers to help the company be as agile as possible.
We produce best-in-class software for best-in-class athletic organizations, and we're looking for a team player who sets the same standards for themselves.
- Execute IT projects from concept to support.
- Troubleshoot, research, and implement organization-wide tools to meet business objectives.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the employee lifecycle, including onboarding.
- Develop and refine processes and standards to ensure IT compliance and governance.
- Protect company data and devices.
- Address support tickets efficiently and competently and promptly respond to IT emergencies.
- Maintain employee and customer communication via telepresence tools and in-person meetings.
- Maintain Teamworks headquarters IT infrastructure in our Durham office location.
- Workspace provisioning and maintenance (Mac & Linux).
- Manage employee access in a Single Sign On environment.
- Three years of experience managing a network and network appliances like firewalls, switches, and wifi infrastructure.
- Three years of technical support experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including desktops, servers, storage, network switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Mac / Linux / Windows.
- Solid foundation in computer networking and desktop provisioning across multiple platforms.
- Located in Raleigh-Durham and able to work regularly in Teamworks' office.
- Three years of IT HelpDesk experience.
- Experience managing a Single Sign On environment.
- Experience with MDM tools like JAMF or Casper Suite; Bash, Python, or other scripting languages; and configuration management tooling.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Highly collaborative and customer-service oriented.
- Disciplined and conscientious.
- Aligned with Teamworks' core values: honesty, humility, hard work, commitment, innovation, and exceptionalism.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of sports, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers and innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K with match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
Founded in 2006, Teamworks started out as a messaging platform supporting collegiate football teams. Since then, we have raised four institutional rounds of funding totaling over $100M, and our B2B SaaS product offerings have grown to solve complex operational workflows involving communications, scheduling, data collection, rules compliance, and other issues specific to elite athletics. In addition to providing the premier operations platform serving the sports industry, we've also built or acquired the top solutions for athlete Academic success (Teamworks Academics), Name, Image, and Likeness (INFLCR), and sports performance and nutrition (Notemeal). Our product suite continues to grow, and we are the preeminent tech provider serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Our offices in Durham, NC, Birmingham, AL, and Boston, MA are open for work, collaboration and optional team-building events - but we have team members who live in Alaska, Florida, New York, and everywhere in between. Attendance Is 100% optional, even for team members who live right down the road.
Teamworks is an equal opportunity employer - if you live our core values every day and are honest, hardworking, humble, committed, innovative, and an all-around exceptional person, you'll thrive at Teamworks. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action to not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. Teamworks is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Teamworks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Teamwork employees, or any other organization location. Teamworks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
122 E Parrish StDurham, NC
Get fresh Empower Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.