Looking for an opportunity to put your BCBA experience and skills to work in helping make a difference in someone’s life?
Teamwork Specialties is currently working with a growing ABA Therapy Provider seeking a dynamic, energetic Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join their team in St. Louis, Missouri. We welcome and encourage new graduates and those waiting to take their BACB examinations to apply.
Our goal at Teamwork Specialties is to connect talented professionals with great organizations. We invite you to apply to this amazing opportunity to help those living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and advance your career.
Our client offers a competitive salary; attractive benefit package; relocation assistance; CEU and industry conference reimbursement.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for ensuring implementation of ABA therapy services in accordance with best clinical practices.
- Clinical Services
- Responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive behavioral assessments and behavioral treatment programs for children, their families, and their community caregivers
- Manage coordination of case management activities
- Provide training to parents and caregivers to implement treatment programs
- Responsible for providing clinical appropriate supervision and training of clinical staff
- Ability to travel independently to clients’ homes and other community locations
- Consultation Services
- Responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs in school, home, and community settings
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Provide consultative services to parents, teachers, and other clinical/educational personnel
- Provide staff training as needed
- Responsible for coordination of home and school communication regarding treatment program
- Organize, facilitate and lead treatment team meetings
- Effective and timely documentation skills
- Timely completion all paperwork and phone contacts to caregivers, funding sources, outside agencies and schools (as appropriate) regarding treatment and development of treatment plans, goals, and objectives
- Professional Conduct
- Establish effective clinical and ethical relationships with clients and families, and maintain appropriate boundaries
- Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with staff and in collaborations with funding sources, community agencies, schools, medical practices, and other therapy providers
- Master’s degree in applied behavior analysis, psychology, education / special education, or a related field
- BCBA Certification required or waiting to take BACB examination
- Current license / ability to obtain a Behavior Analyst License in Missouri
- At least two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behavior disorders
- BLS certification is required within 30 days of hire
- Experience in behavioral assessment and treatment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with children on the autism spectrum
- Possess a Valid Driver’s license